Thursday, July 25, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Annoying Hipster Boy Into Eighties Wailing Rockers; Also, Sexuality


Okay, so I actually got dressed today.
And I got a self timer for my ipod!

My inspiration for today actually came from Instagram this morning.
THAT IS KAZLOVESBATS FROM YOUTUBE AND SHE SAID I WAS BEAUTIFUL
So that made me really happy and I felt like getting dressed.
I just wanted to use layered necklaces and my acid-washed denim jacket, really. A combination of the goth kids of the 80s and the alt kids of the 90s.
Also, sorry about my face.
I haven't slept for many, many hours.
The Cure Tshirt- Redbubble.com
Tripp Black Super Skinny Jeans- Stolen from my mother
Black Doc Martens- Dr Martens official site
Acidwashed denim jacket- Thrift store
Jewelry-
  • Black feather earring- Gift from Olivia
  • Oval black pendant and seperate chain- Stolen from mother
  • Silver cross necklace (hard to see)- Claire's
  • Ankh Pendant- Flea Market
  • Chain the ankh is on- Actually from a pocketwatch necklace from Claire's
I HOPE SOMEONE GETS THE IRONY HERE OF ME WEARING A ROBERT SMITH TSHIRT WITH HAIR AND POSING LIKE MORRISSEY 

So about the sexuality.
So I am a Cis male- identifies as male, born a male.
But my sexuality has always been kind of hazy.
I've always thought I was straight, but maybe not?
I really have no problem with the idea of dating (or flirting with wink wink)(don't take that as harassment please oh my god) someone of any gender if they have a great personality, but I'm really attracted to a great personality...and tattooed and pierced, skinny, pale girls. Like a lot.
So, I'm pansexual with a preference for ladies, I guess.

There ya go.

Music for the Day:
Venus in Furs by The Velvet Underground
Kiss by London After Midnight

Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment