Thursday, August 23, 2012

Goth Challenge Day 4

LET US HAVE A MOMENT OF GLORIOUS APPLAUSE FOR AMY
YOU ALL FOLLOW HER I KNOW YOU DO

Day 4 – Name a stereotype or cliche you can relate to.

Ah. Let's see.
I really freak out about Halloween. I have three pairs of Halloween socks that I wear with Creepers. SPEAKING OF CREEPERS- How am I supposed to wear them without knobbly socks? I don't like it when my socks show unless they're supposed to, like stripey socks and such.

Back on track, I also like stompy boots. I really realllly like stompy boots. Is that a cliche? Kid with lank black hair, poor makeup skills, metal-studded bracelets, Evanescence tee, Tripp phat pants, and killer boots?

Well. My hair is black now, but I tease it most days. It couldn't be lank if it wanted.
I don't wear makeup anymore, because I look enough like a girl and it irks me.
I do have one studded bracelet, but they're tiny bronze-y sphere and not silver pyramid studs.
I don't own any band t shirts. This is a problem.
The only Tripp I own is a peacoat.
...I only have two pairs of killer platforms.

I don't really have anything else, so I'll share some pretty people on tumblr

Jupiter Crash and Corridors of Gender are both fabulicious, beautiful Deathrock girls. Their hair, makeup, and clothes are fabulous.

Girls and Boys of the Darkside post picture of - you guessed it - girls and boys of the dark side.

Cats, Bats, and Witches' Hats, thin cigarette , tahlulala , Toxic Tears , Psychara, Freak Out Already!, NEOGROTESK, Kaz Eckfeldt, Brokkenwings, Ozora Nazo, Unnoticed by Time, sleepless thoughts, She's Happy Because of Prozac, The Black Lace Dandy, Noel Winters, Stiff Kittens, Marko Androgynous, Sense of Decay, gothnrollx, thereal MURDEROTIC, khymeira &, and Gothic Charm School: pretty things all post selfies. And they're all beautiful.

With super skinny jeans and Trashville-518s (actually, my outfit for tomorrow!)



No comments:

Post a Comment