Monday, September 24, 2012

Outfit of the Day 1- Paranorman

Remember that outfit post I've been promising? Yeah, well here it is.
Traditionally, one takes pictures of oneself in the bathroom with the largest mirror. And we do it immediately after we get out of the shower.
I was going for casual but still Goth-ish with a little spooky thrown in. Now that I look at it, it seems a bit too BabyBat. It's probably the pants, but I can't give them up.

-Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Cheshire Cat T-shirt, around 15$ from Hot Topic (My very first trip, which I remember fondly) 
-Lip Service Mens Junkie Bondage Jeans, around 80-90$ from Lip Service. (My first, and now that I think of it, only, pair of "Goth pants", bought 3 years and 5/6 pants sizes ago). They got to be too short and too big, so I cut them off.
-Demonia Fierce-130 Boots, 80-odd$ from Sinister Soles (I had problems with the soles coming loose, so they're in a boot press at a shoe repair shop now)
-Skull bracelet, 7$, black jelly bracelet, found, multiple hair ties

I went to see ParaNorman with a two twin friends. It was lovely. Eventually, my Heath-Ledger-in-10-Things-I-Hate-About-You Shower Hair dried and frizzed out. That was unhappy-time.
I almost never wear this shirt because it actually fits and I have problems with body image and I'm self-conscious beyond belief.

I'll set up some better, school related outfits when I find a suitably lighted, secluded bathroom in my school to take pictures in.

With cliched t-shirts and BabyBat Bondage Pants,

3 comments: