Monday, June 24, 2013

Oh, dear, DEAR Bixie Willow!

A user commented that she missed my posts! I've been inactive since December, and I'm sorry.
I have a lot of problems with inspiration for posts.
If any of you have anything you'd like me to write about, comment and I'll most likely do it.

I guess I should just give everyone an update on my life.

In May, I shaved off the back and sides of my head for a full undercut.
Then, I got my ears pierced.
THEN I went to a sci-fi convention in May and got all Gothed up and looked like a tramp
THEN LAST FRIDAY, I BLEACHED MY UNDERCUT AND DYED BLACK AND PURPLE CHEETAH SPOTS INTO IT
This has all resulted in my latest universal profile picture
Bum bum bum bum

Well, I'll start posting again. I promise. I have many people on Facebook pestering me about posting, so it will happen, guyz.

Love


No comments:

Post a Comment