5 Things you Need Everyday
- I need to read. Every day. Right now I'm reading the Sookie Stackhouse mysteries. Again.
- I don't necessarily *need* anything else, but I like the Internet, yes.
- Contact with the Best Friend would be nice, but he's easily distractible and majorly into alone time, so I don't really need that.
- Music would be nice as well.
- I guess I need food. Maybe.
5 Books You Would Recommend
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman (Favorite author and theme of ghosts)
- The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling (If you haven't already, just do so)
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett (The messages in this are great and yeah)
- The Sandman comics by Neil Gaiman (Gaiman, man)
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (Elizabeth Bennett is so sassy)
5 Materialistic Wishes For Christmas Presents
- Four-buckle winklepickers
- An acid washed denim vest (THAT FITS) with plenty of spikes and patches
- A poster proclaiming 'Fuck Gender Roles' (My step=father has already vetoed this)
- I suppose DVDs and book, but I have huge lists of those.
5 Places You Wish to Visit
- Harajuku (Weeaboo sense tingling)
- New Orleans
- The cheaper, less touristy version of London that I can't remember the name of
5 Adjectives That Describe You Somehow
- Dry humor
5 Things You'd Say To People About Life
- Mental and physical health before school, yo
- Don't do things for yourself to make others happy.
- It's your life, spend it how you want
- Remove toxic people
- "Wake up every morning and tell yourself that you are a badass bitch from hell and no one can fuck with you, then don't let anyone fuck with you." -Kate Nash
- Thank the person who tagged you to this challenge and post a link to their blog.
- Choose five blogs with less than 200 followers and pass the challenge on.
- Wish them to pass the challenge onward.
OH MY GOD I DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT MANY PEOPLE