Saturday, June 29, 2013

A Challenge from The Walrus: Goo Goo G'joob

Thank you, Sary, for tagging me in this mysterious challenge.

5 Things you Need Everyday

  1. I need to read. Every day. Right now I'm reading the Sookie Stackhouse mysteries. Again.
  2. I don't necessarily *need* anything else, but I like the Internet, yes.
  3. Contact with the Best Friend would be nice, but he's easily distractible and majorly into alone time, so I don't really need that.
  4. Music would be nice as well.
  5. I guess I need food. Maybe.

5 Books You Would Recommend  

  1. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman     (Favorite author and theme of ghosts)
  2. The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling     (If you haven't already, just do so)
  3. The Help by Kathryn Stockett     (The messages in this are great and yeah)
  4. The Sandman comics by Neil Gaiman     (Gaiman, man)
  5. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen     (Elizabeth Bennett is so sassy)

5 Materialistic Wishes For Christmas Presents

  1.  Four-buckle winklepickers
  2. An acid washed denim vest (THAT FITS) with plenty of spikes and patches
  3.  A poster proclaiming 'Fuck Gender Roles' (My step=father has already vetoed this)
  4. HATS
  5. I suppose DVDs and book, but I have huge lists of those.

5 Places You Wish to Visit

  1. Portlandddddddd
  2. Harajuku     (Weeaboo sense tingling)
  3. New Orleans
  4. The cheaper, less touristy version of London that I can't remember the name of
  5. Quebec

5 Adjectives That Describe You Somehow

  1. Whimsical
  2. Frank
  3. Black
  4. Grumpy
  5. Dry humor

5 Things You'd Say To People About Life 

  1. Mental and physical health before school, yo
  2. Don't do things for yourself to make others happy.
  3. It's your life, spend it how you want 
  4. Remove toxic people
  5. "Wake up every morning and tell yourself that you are a badass bitch from hell and no one can fuck with you, then don't let anyone fuck with you." -Kate Nash

Rules:

  1. Thank the person who tagged you to this challenge and post a link to their blog. 
  2. Choose five blogs with less than 200 followers and pass the challenge on. 
  3. Wish them to pass the challenge onward.

 

 Tagged people:

OH MY GOD I DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT MANY PEOPLE

  1. BIXIE WILLOW

3 comments:

  1. Brighton maybe? Ohh and I love the idea for the poster:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your taste in books is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE The Graveyard Book, Harry Potter and The Sandman!

    New Orleans! Yes!

    ReplyDelete